Let With Confidence…
Under current law, property owners can let their homes with an absolute right of repossession while tenants receive security of tenure for pre-agreed periods. Tenancies can therefore be viewed as a marriage of convenience and now that the law is more precise it is vital to follow the right procedure when setting up and maintaining a tenancy.
Classic Sovereign can provide an exclusive management service specifically designed for Landlords who move abroad and have rental property in the United Kingdom. The service includes the comprehensive management service provided by Classic Sovereign as well as additional services exclusive to the overseas Landlord.
A high proportion of companies retain the services of relocation agents to look after the housing needs of their employees. Classic Sovereign have a close relationship with the principal relocation agents giving immediate coverage to this important source of tenants.
Corporate Services Department
Our in-house marketing strategy to attract quality tenants is directed towards corporate institutions who relocate expatriate employees to the UK on a regular basis, usually for two to three year periods. The Corporate Services department is a dedicated team established to nurture business relations with HR and Personnel departments involved in the housing of employees.
The Classic Sovereign Services include:
- Preparing high quality details and sending them to potential tenants on our extensive mailing list
- Full Tele-Sales Service contacting prospective tenants by telephone to achieve rapid results
- Extensive colour advertising in the local press and high street offices
- Accompanied appointments for prospective tenants to view your property
- Obtaining full references from prospective tenants
- Preparing the Tenancy Agreement and legal notices
- Contacting the relevant authorites to arrange transfer of accounts
- Collecting the initial deposit and monthly payment from the tenants and arranging for all subsequent rent payments to be passed to your bankers electronically on a monthly basis
- Arranging for inventory of the contents with the tenants
- Inspecting the property during the tenancy period, collecting and forwarding the landlords mail and arranging for the condition of the property to be checked once the tenants have vacated
- Co-ordination of repair or maintenance including arranging for tradesmen to attend the property and obtaining estimates where necessary, supervising works and settling accounts from rents received
- Making payments on behalf of the landlord from rents received for insurance premiums/mortgage payments and other charges which remain the responsibility of the landlord